Global Algorithmic Trading Software(GATS)-System #6
Algorithmic trading is a method of executing orders using automated pre-programmed trading instructions accounting for variables such as time, price, and volume. This type of trading attempts to leverage the speed and computational resources of computers relative to human traders.
A Powerful Long Term Trading Solution For The Daily Timeframe
Global Algorithmic Trading Software(GATS)-System #6 uses computer codes and chart analysis to enter and exit trades according to set parameters such as price movements or volatility levels. Once the current market conditions match any predetermined criteria within the software, the trading algorithms will execute a buy or sell order on your behalf.
Global Algorithmic Trading Software(GATS)-System #6 runs on MetaTrader 4, the most popular trading platform in the world. MetaTrader 4 is an advanced trading platform that gives you access to a range of tools and features to help you carry out analysis and customize your trading experience.
Trading Risk Disclaimer
A worldwide success
- Global Algorithmic Trading Software(GATS)-System #6 is use to execute our trading decisions in over 60 countries worldwide
- Global Algorithmic Trading Software(GATS)-System #6 can be use for Equities, Futures, Commodities, Options, Bonds, Currencies and mutual funds
- Volatility Based Risk Management System
- Volatility Based Position Sizing Management System
We track our trades and analyze them in order to create a successful transition and operational excellence.
Here is an example for our Global Algorithmic Trading Software(GATS)-System #6 For Stock Market
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Futures trading involves the potential for substantial risk of loss as well as substantial gains, and is not suitable for every investor. The highly leveraged nature of futures trading means that small market movements will have a great impact on your trading account and this can work against you, leading to large losses or can work for you, leading to large gains. If the market moves against you, you may sustain a total loss greater than the amount you deposited into your account.
You are responsible for all the risks and financial resources you use and for the chosen trading system. You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor. All trading strategies are used at your own risk. It is your responsibility to confirm and decide which trades to make. Trade only with risk capital; that is, trade with money that, if lost, will not adversely impact your lifestyle and your ability to meet your financial obligations.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer
– Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Futures and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN