Global On Demand(GOD) Class For ACCA Taxation(TX-UK)
You’ll develop knowledge and skills relating to the tax system as applicable to individuals, single companies and groups of companies.
What is TX about?
Taxation provides you with the skills required to compute tax liabilities and apply basic tax planning techniques for individuals and companies.
On successful completion of this exam, candidates should be able to:
- Explain the operation and scope of the tax system and the obligations of tax payers
and/or their agents and the implications of non-compliance
- Explain and compute the income tax liabilities of individuals and the effect of national
insurance contributions (NIC) on employees, employers and the self-employed
- Explain and compute the chargeable gains arising on individuals
- Explain and compute the inheritance tax liabilities of individuals
- Explain and compute the corporation tax liabilities of individual companies and groups of
- Explain and compute the effects of value added tax on incorporated and unincorporated
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 Weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes