Global On Demand(GOD) Class For ACCA Performance Management(PM)
You’ll develop knowledge and skills in the application of management accounting techniques to quantitative and qualitative information for planning, decision-making, performance evaluation and control.
What is PM about?
Performance Management provides you with the skills required to apply management accounting techniques to information for planning, decision-making, performance evaluation and control.
On successful completion of this exam, candidates should be able to:
- Identify and discuss the information, systems and developments in technology required
for organisations to manage and measure performance
- Explain and apply cost accounting techniques
- Select and appropriately apply decision-making techniques to facilitate business
decisions and promote efficient and effective use of scarce business resources,
appreciating the risks and uncertainty inherent in business and controlling those risks.
- Identify and apply appropriate budgeting techniques and methods for planning and
control and use standard costing systems to measure and control business performance
and to identify remedial action.
- Assess the performance of an organisation from both a financial and non-financial
viewpoint, appreciating the problems of controlling divisionalised businesses and the
importance of allowing for external aspects.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 Weeks
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 27
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes