Global On Demand(GOD) Class For ACCA Financial Accounting(FFA/FA)
Learn the underlying principles and concepts of financial accounting, accounting techniques and the preparation of basic financial statements. You’ll demonstrate technical proficiency in the use of double-entry techniques, including the preparation and interpretation of basic financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, companies and simple groups of companies.
Global On Demand(GOD) Classes allow students to balance work and home life while pursuing studies. GOD allow you to Start your studies anytime from anywhere in the world.
Global On Demand(GOD) Classes consist of pre-recorded classes or the Recorded Live Classes. In these classes we work through each topic, focusing on the key examinable areas most likely to come up in your examination.
When you select Global On-Demand(GOD) Class For ACCA Financial Accounting(FFA/FA), there are no fixed scheduled dates for classes. Hence you can achieved your educational goals on your own schedule. With this option you can start your classes immediately.
FA: An overview
Financial Accounting (FA) aims to develop knowledge and understanding of the basic principles
and concepts of financial accounting. It also provides the technical skills for using double-entry
accounting techniques. This knowledge is the platform to then develop further in more complex
accounting issues covered in the skills and strategic papers, FR and SBR.
On successful completion of this exam, candidates should be able to:
- Explain the context and purpose of financial reporting
- Define the qualitative characteristics of financial information
- Demonstrate the use of double-entry and accounting systems
- Record transactions and events.
- Prepare a trial balance (including identifying and correcting errors).
- Prepare basic financial statements for incorporated and unincorporated entities.
- Prepare simple consolidated financial statements.
- Interpretation of financial statements.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 Weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 100
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes