Global Live Online(GLO) Class For ACCA Audit and Assurance (AA)
You’ll develop knowledge and understanding of the process of carrying out the assurance engagement and its application in the context of the professional regulatory framework. The exam is practical in application, as well as aiming to ensure that candidates who pass this exam understand the basics of an audit. Consequently, the exam aims to strike a balance between technical knowledge as well as a practical application of this knowledge.
What is AA about?
Audit and Assurance provides you with an understanding of the knowledge and application skills required to carry out an
On successful completion of this exam, candidates should be able to:
- Explain the concept of audit and assurance and the functions of audit, corporate
governance, including ethics and professional conduct.
- Demonstrate how the auditor obtains and accepts audit engagements, obtains an
understanding of the entity and its environment, assesses the risk of material
misstatement (whether arising from fraud or other irregularities) and plans an audit of
- Describe and evaluate internal controls, techniques and audit tests, including IT systems
to identify and communicate control risks and their potential consequences, making
appropriate recommendations. Describe the scope, role and function of internal audit.
- Identify and describe the work and evidence obtained by the auditor and others required
to meet the objectives of audit engagements and the application of the International
Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- Explain how consideration of subsequent events and the going concern principle can
inform the conclusions from audit work and are reflected in different types of auditor’s
report, written representations and the final review and report.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 33 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes