WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Describe the concept of blockchain and its origins.
- Identify the core problems blockchain solves and how it addresses them.
- Summarize how businesses are applying blockchain and staffing blockchain projects.
- Describe how the concept of ownership is elemental to blockchain technology.
- Describe the purpose and properties of the shared ledger and how it supports data integrity in blockchain applications.
- Define cryptographic hashing and its role in securing blockchain transactions.
- Describe what peer nodes are, what they do, and how they communicate.
- Describe how consensus is maintained on the blockchain.
- Explain the origination, common applications, and usage of cryptocurrencies.
- Explain the common application space for blockchain.
- Explain how to plan and staff a blockchain project.
- Summarize the potential for the future of blockchain and how it is applied.
HOW THE COURSE IS TAUGHT
- Instructor-led or self-paced online course
- 6-12 weeks to complete
- 24 course hours
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Learn how blockchain is widely used in industries, providing secure and real-time systems.
- You’ll understand how blockchain works and be able to explain its benefits to stakeholders.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty